(3* dives and 2 days)
*The Night Dive conducted during the PADI Adventures in Diving program may be counted toward this specialty at the discretion of the instructor conducting the specialty course.
The night diver specialty provides divers the training and experience to plan and do night diving activities with more confidence. The night diver specialty course is a perfect way to reexamine the underwater world you've come to know in a new light (battery powered).
- Certified Open Water Diver
- Be 12 years of age or older
- Course academics (chapter reviews)
- Student divers to go through the processes of setting up lights and markers used to illuminate their dives.
- Student divers plan and make 1 night dive.
- Student divers plan and make 2 night dives
For your safety please review the RSTC Medical Statement *.
To book it! contact us - email@example.com.
Let us know in your e-mail:
- Dates on Maui and your preferred days to dive
- Your age (12 is the minimum for Jr Night Diver)
- Your height, weight, jeans and jacket size (for wet suit sizing)
- Number in your party who will be diving on SCUBA
- Any questions or concerns involving the medical statement.
- Date and time of your departure flight and plans to be above 2000 ft.
Answers to many medical questions
Flying After Diving Altitude Exposure Guidelines
For your safety please review the medical statement Scuba. If you must answer yes to any of the medical questions on the medical statement, and still wish to dive we require that you download a copy of the RSTC Medical Statement and Guidelines for Recreational Scuba Diver’s Physical Examination and see your family physician for a determination of your physical fitness for participation in Scuba Diving.