Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver
(2 dives and 2 days)
There isn't a single reason divers would want to take nitrox course. I can think of three.
- Extend your range, dive longer staying within recreational dive limits.
- Reduce your nitrogen load (lessen your risk of decompression sickness)
- Have more energy after your dives (fatigue is a common side effect of residual nitrogen)
All the specialty courses have the merit of providing divers the training and experience to take on new challenges with more confidence. The Nitrox course is one of the few that are absolute prerequisites to participating fully in the program. This means that you will have acquired credentials admitting you to an exclusive branch of the sport.
- Certified Open Water Diver
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Course academics (chapter reviews and exam)
- Student divers to go through the processes of obtaining enriched air from a blending facility, and get a direct overview of how operations blend enriched air nitrox.
- Student divers analyze enriched air nitrox, confirming cylinder markings and setting enriched air dive computers (if available).
- Student divers plan and make 2 dives using enriched air Nitrox.
For your safety please review the RSTC Medical Statement *.
To book it! contact us - email@example.com.
Let us know in your e-mail:
- Dates on Maui and your preferred days to dive
- Your age (15 is the minimum)
- Your height, weight, jeans and jacket size (for wet suit sizing)
- Number in your party who will be diving on SCUBA
- Any questions or concerns involving the medical statement.
- Date and time of your departure flight and plans to be above 1000 ft.
Answers to many medical questions
Flying After Diving Altitude Exposure Guidelines
For your safety please review the medical statement Scuba. If you must answer yes to any of the medical questions on the medical statement, and still wish to dive we require that you download a copy of the RSTC Medical Statement and Guidelines for Recreational Scuba Diver’s Physical Examination and see your family physician for a determination of your physical fitness for participation in Scuba Diving.